Just-JC-Marina Index du Forum

Just-JC-Marina

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

State of play in Europe: La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Just-JC-Marina Index du Forum -> Partonariat -> Lier le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 08:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: State of play in Europe: La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue Répondre en citant

3mbet Manchester City are closing in on the Premier League title, but who else is set for glory - and misery - in Europe's other top leagues?

As domestic football returns this weekend, we look at the battles for titles and European spots, as well as the scrap to avoid relegation...

La Liga - Barca on course

Barcelona are 11 points clear at the top and on course to lift their 25th La Liga title. They are unbeaten in the league and are two games away from equalling Real Sociedad's record for the longest winning streak in Spain's top flight.

Atletico Madrid are Barca's closest challengers, four points ahead of Real Madrid, and a tantalising city derby looms on Sunday, April 8, live on Sky Sports. Real have not finished fourth since the 2003/2004 season.

Serie A - Two-horse race

Juventus are top of Serie A but Napoli are just two points behind. Napoli have not won the league since 1989 while Juventus have lifted the trophy in each of the last six seasons; will the race still be on by the time the sides meet on April 22? 3mbet

Rounding off the top four - and a place in next season's Champions League group stage - are Roma and Inter Milan, although Lazio and AC Milan are keeping the heat on Inter for fourth. Lazio are a point behind in fifth and currently occupy the spot for the Europa League group stages, while AC Milan - four points behind and having played a game less - would currently have to settle for a place in the second qualifying round.

Bundesliga - Bayern unstoppable?

Bayern Munich are heading to their sixth consecutive league title, although they missed the chance to secure it before the international break when they were beaten 1-0 by RB Leipzig. However, they remain 17 points clear of Schalke in second and can claim their latest crown with victory at home to third-placed Borussia Dortmund on March 31 if Schalke drop points to Freiburg on the same day.

Eredivisie - PSV in pole position

PSV Eindhoven are seven points clear of rivals Ajax, who have not won the league title since the 2013/14 season and look set to miss out again. AZ Alkmaar, currently five points behind Ajax in third, are on course for the Europa League second qualifying round.

Ligue 1 - No Neymar, no problem

PSG are 17 points clear at the top of the table, even after losing Neymar to injury at the end of February. Unai Emery's side could all but clinch the title when they face defending champions Monaco on April 15.

Monaco, currently leading third-placed Marseille by seven points, look set to finish the season in second and join PSG in next season's Champions League group stage. But it is a much closer race between Marseille and Lyon in fourth with just two points separating the sides and the difference between a place in the Champions League qualifying third round and the Europa League group stages next season. 3mbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 08:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 11:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum relaxed ahead of Roma Champi Répondre en citant

Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum relaxed ahead of Roma Champions League semi-final second leg

sbobet ทาง เข้า Georginio Wijnaldum has had no problems sleeping in the build-up to Liverpool's biggest match in over a decade. The Reds are on the brink of their first Champions League final for a decade as they take a 5-2 first-leg lead to Roma's Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday night. Everyone associated with the club would have been sleeping a lot more soundly had a late lapse not allowed the opposition to score twice - but it is not an issue for Liverpool's Netherlands international.

"Good. Relaxed. I don't have problems with sleep," was Wijnaldum's response to how he felt ahead of the showdown in the Italian capital. "It is the first time in this position where I play a game like this so it's not like I feel different or anything. Of course it is a different match but the feeling is the same. "We are now so close that you can go to the final and try to win it but at the beginning of the season I didn't really think about it because this is my first season in the Champions League and I didn't know what to expect or how difficult it was. sbobet ทาง เข้า

"There was a little bit of disappointment (at conceding two goals) but if someone had said from the beginning would we take a 5-2 win over Roma, I think everyone would have taken it. "It's basically like the game (quarter-final) against Manchester City; we had three goals in that and we were happy with that so why can't we be happy now? "We always have confidence we can score, especially the way we play. Some days you don't score but then you have to make sure you don't concede."

Boss Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool are fully deserving of their semi-final place but admits his side are wary of the threat posed by a Roma side, who reached the last four after beating Barcelona 3-0 and going through on away goals. "You cannot come to a semi-finals and, I don't know, play average football," said Klopp. "Rome is a really good side. In the first 20 minutes of the game [the first leg] they were really good. "They had a big chance [Aleksandr Kolarov's shot from distance rebounded off the bar], maybe two. We had a big chance as well. It was a good game, like it should be. That's exactly what we have to try again. sbobet ทาง เข้า

chanoudom
Fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 08:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gary Neville: How good have Man City been? How do Man Utd cl Répondre en citant

Gary Neville: How good have Man City been? How do Man Utd close the gap?

ลิ้ง sbo How impressive have Manchester City been this season? How can Manchester United catch them? Is second place a success for United? Gary Neville discussed those questions and more as he assessed the Manchester rivals on the Gary Neville Podcast after the final day of the Premier League season. Here's what Neville had to say about the gap between City and the rest, United's "mentality" problems and more...

City on a "different level"
"In a single season, the stats for Manchester City are incredible, the goals, the points they acquired...they have absolutely blown everyone away, to a point where we haven't had a race to discuss for the last two or three months

"I did say last season that I wondered whether the type of football that Pep Guardiola plays would be able to win a Premier League, but he has absolutely answered that question like you wouldn't believe. It's been Pep Guardiola's football. We did quite a lot of Barcelona games in the Champions League when Pep Guardiola was the coach and it was an outstanding team and he's now got a team playing in exactly the same mould.

Guardiola will want more
"I think the last three or four weeks have been important for Manchester City. I remember they won the league and then three or four days later you questioned if they would be the same, but they were. "There has been a little dip against Huddersfield last Sunday, but generally they have maintained their standard since winning the league and I get the feeling from Pep Guardiola that he's the type of manager, coach and person who is not going to get satisfaction from this single victory in the league. That if he doesn't win it next year he will see it as a failure and he will see his three years as a failure. I think he will see one in three as not good enough. ลิ้ง sbo

Is second a success?
"The FA Cup final next Saturday against Chelsea will ultimately decide whether this season is seen as progression or not for Manchester United. In the league, which is where everybody wants to be measured, you have to say that second is progression from where Manchester United have been, but it's not a successful season for Manchester United when you don't win the league. That's the measure of the club and has been for 60, 70, 80 years, it has to be the league title you are measured by.

How do United close the gap?
"The question at Manchester United is which players do you keep and which don't you keep. Who are the ones that Jose Mourinho thinks don't have the mentality and who are the ones he feels do have it? "I am confused by that, and Jose Mourinho probably is at times too, because the performance levels are up and down so much. It's not just game to game but half to half. Look at the games against Manchester City and Crystal Palace, you see them at such a low and then such a high. ลิ้ง sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: State of play in Europe: La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Just-JC-Marina Index du Forum -> Partonariat -> Lier le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation